Autism And Tomorrow: The Complete Guide To Helping Your Child Thrive In The Real World
Autism and Tomorrow is a comprehensive resource that addresses many parents' questions pertaining to their child with autism, such as financial planning, long-term care, employment options, and employer relationships, community resources, education, bullying, puberty, doctor visits, sex, nutrition, fitness, family relationships, and more. Karen L. Simmons, the founder and CEO of Autism Today, and Bill Davis, author of Breaking Autism's Barriers, offer sound, expert advice derived from their own experiences. Both Simmons and Davis are parents of children with autism; consequently, Autism and Tomorrow is as much an autobiography as it is a reference book. Both authors draw inspiration directly from their own lives and apply their expertise to the general study of the subject. By doing so, Simmons and Davis hope to help other parents, caretakers, relatives, and friends improve both their knowledge of autism, and as a result, the lives of those affected by it.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781510722521
- ISBN: 1510722521
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2