Auditing, Assurance Services, And Forensics: A Comprehensive Approach
This book provides a comprehensive presentation of auditing theory and practice. It simplifies audit concepts often considered abstract or vague to many. Written in a clear, concise, and understandable manner, the book covers the often uncovered and daring area of forensic auditing and analyses the approach thereof. Additionally, it covers the use of blockchain in audit through several illustrations and examples, and would be of interest to students, academics, and even junior auditors.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- ISBN-13: 9783319905204
- ISBN: 3319905201
- Publication Year: 2018