Auditing: Integrated Concepts And Procedures
Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest auditing standards, this edition uses interesting and innovative ways to teach auditing. Provides comprehensive coverage of the subject, stressing not only the auditing process but the essence of the auditing profession. In keeping with SAS No. 55 and evolving professional practice, it introduces auditing procedure from an assertion-based approach. Stronger emphasis on the auditor's role is enhanced by an extensive overview of auditing, the role of CPA firms and the standards auditors apply.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471590392
- ISBN: 0471590398
- Publication Year: 1994
- Edition: 6 SUB