Audit And Accounting Guide: State And Local Governments 2018
With all the recent changes in state and local government audit and accounting, including changes to some of the more complex areas such as pensions and post-employment benefits other than pensions (OPEB), accountants and financial managers can't afford to be without the most current guidance. This authoritative guide provides complete coverage of audit and accounting considerations critical for both preparers and auditors. This edition includes two new schedules: Governmental Employer Participation in Single-Employer Plans: Illustrative Schedule of Pension Amounts and Report; and, Illustrative Notes to Schedule of Employer Allocations and Schedule of Pension Amounts. It also provides insights, comparisons, and best practices for financial reporting and the financial reporting entity, revenue and expense recognition, capital asset accounting, the elements of net position, accounting for fair value, municipal securities offerings, tax abatements and much more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781948306256
- ISBN: 1948306255
- Publication Year: 2018