Atlas On The Human Testis: Normal Morphology And Pathology
Atlas on the Human Testis: Normal Morphology and Pathology presents histological illustrative material from paraffin and semi-thin sections of the human testis which are routinely used in the assessment of testicular morphology, allowing an early detection of carcinoma in situ and more advanced pathological changes of the testicular parenchyma. The early detection of cancerin situ is based on the careful morphological investigation of the biopsy and immunohistochemistry (IHC). Therefore, this atlas contains detailed descriptions of IHC methods as well as modern molecular biological methods such as DNA microarrays and proteomics and advanced microscopy techniques related to the testicular biopsy.Adequate evaluation of the testicular biopsy leads to high cure rates of testicular neoplasms which can be used as a basis to successfully treat infertility in men.Atlas on the Human Testis: Normal Morphology and Pathology is a valuable reference tool which will appeal to andrologists, urologists, pathologists, clinical embryologists, as well as reproductive biology scientists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9781447127628
- ISBN: 1447127625
- Publication Year: 2012