Atlas Of Historical County Boundaries
by Gordon DenBoer (1995)
Description: First Edition Thus. Nice copy of this unusual Kentucky regional book in mylar cover. Although the book bears a couple of library stickers on the spine and back cover it is in very good condition, with no markings inside.. Published by Charles Scribner's Sons 1995 Very Good Condition. In our Fayette store. Dust jacket condition: Very Good Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: For the first time ever, this series details all changes in the boundaries and areas of the more than 3,000 U.S. counties, from colonial times to the 1990s. Each volume provides valuable information for historians, genealogists, geographers, political scientists, and anyone researching any county in the country.
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1995
- Listing Date: 03/15/2019