Atlantic Bridge: The Official Account Of R.A.F. Transport Command's Ocean Ferry
CONTENTS The Building of the Bridge Overture and Beginners First to Go: The Hudsons The Crossing of the Catalinas The Pattern in the Air The Ferry Service Grows Over the Top of the World A Search Party Went out The Spans of the Flying Bridge North Atlantic "Round the Parish": A North Atlantic Tour A Great Black Rock in the Arctic Records on the Northern Route Cargoes and Supercargoes A Dispatch for Mr. Churchill South Atlantic Three Thousand Miles to Africa "Up the Line": Middle East Supply Routes
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781410222848
- ISBN: 1410222845
- Publication Year: 2005