At The End Of The Day: How Will You Be Remembered?
At the end of the day, what will people say about you? If folks were totally candid, totally honest, how would your epitaph read? In the Talmud it is suggested that to be successful in this life you should plant a tree, have a child, or write a book. This means you should be sure that you have exerted an influence for good in this life that lives on after your days are on earth are done. In each chapter popular author James W. Moore asks the question, Just how will you be remembered... as one who knew Christ's healing love, who celebrated the joy of the journey, who knew the Gift of the Holy Spirit, who knew how to trust the right things, who knew the power of compassion, who knew how to teach children the key things in life, who knew the importance of prayer, who knew right from wrong, who knew the significance of the battle within, who knew the power of words, who knew that great gettin -up mornin'', who knew how to be beautifully extravagant? who knew how to be a real friend, who knew how to close the gate? The book's epilogue provides some valuable insight into how to become that kind of person and is called Making Every Day Count! Also included in the book is a study guide.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Richardson Heights
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Abingdon Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780687045136
- ISBN: 0687045134
- Publication Year: 2002