Arthroscopic Transosseous Rotator Cuff Repair + Ereference: Tips And Tricks
The book offers a comprehensive and up-to-date guide to the cutting edge arthroscopic transosseous techniques for the treatment of rotator cuff tears, which are gradually taking over from the common open surgical approach, defined as the gold standard for RCR. With the help of numerous figures, it presents step by step a novel all-arthroscopic anchorless transosseous suture technique that is less invasive and easier to perform. After discussing the etiopathogenesis, histopathology and radiological classification of rotator cuff tears, the book reviews all possible arthroscopic procedures and explores in detail suture management, describing single and double tunnel options. It also examines the complications and post-operative rehabilitation and imaging, while the closing chapter addresses the economic aspects of daily use. Intended primarily for arthroscopic surgeons interested in the field of shoulder joint repair, this exhaustive guide is also a valuable resource for residents and shoulder specialists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319761527
- ISBN: 3319761528
- Publication Year: 2018