Artful Etching: Cities
Etch away the lines on the page to reveal stunning and colorful cityscapes. Explore the beauty of urban landscape with Artful Etching: Cities. Etch the ten cityscapes in the book using the included tool to reveal colorful details and beautiful buildings. All the etching pages have outlines to follow, and it's up to you to decide how much detail to reveal! An introductory section describes how to etch the scenes for the best results, and examples of finished pieces are included for reference.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Thunder Bay Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781684125753
- ISBN: 1684125758
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: ACT