Art Therapy: The Science Of Happiness
The best thing about Art Therapy is that it doesn t ask for you to have the mad skills of Leonardo da Vinci or Picasso to be admitted and reap its benefits. Also, it doesn t have age limits. So it's basically meant for me, you, him, her - everyone!One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. -Bob MarleyThe purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. -Pablo PicassoDance is the hidden language of the soul of the body. -Martha GrahamIf I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. -Lord Byron
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781514653180
- ISBN: 1514653184
- Publication Year: 2015