Armies And Enemies Of Louis Xiv: Western Europe 1688 1714: France, Great Britain, Holland
This book originally saw the light of day as a long running series of articles in Wargames Illustrated in the late 1980's. Due to growing interest in the wars of the late 17th century, the author of the original features has complied them along with new research and made them available again for the first time in thirty years. The book is very much a handbook covering all the major conflicts and battles of the period, it examines how the armies were organised and fought. Each army is covered, with attention paid to specific uniform details, and the colours carried by the individual regiments.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Helion & Co Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781911628057
- ISBN: 1911628054
- Publication Year: 2019