Armed And Dangerous: A Wake Up Call To The Impotent Church
You are about to embark on a journey that will take you to a place in your faith that you have never been before. Join author Paul Wondracek and discover the reality of the Kingdom of God in your life and help you realize that you are indeed Armed and Dangerous. The questions that you have asked for so long are about to be answered, and the gaps that you have seen in your life are about to be filled in. Everything that you need in your life has already been given to you, merely awaiting your recognition of it. Join Author and Pastor Paul Wondracek as he takes you through a journey of revelation and impartation by helping you to understand the Kingdom Principles that will awaken the potential in your life! You will discover: How to stir up the gift of God inside of you and awaken your passion for Jesus! How to use your keys in the Kingdom to unlock the joy, peace, and limitless supply of Kingdom resources that God has prepared for you. How to reach your potential even amid hostility and obstacles that threaten your destiny.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Tate Pub & Enterprises Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781615662838
- ISBN: 1615662839
- Publication Year: 2010