Architecture And Design Of Man And Woman
by Alexander Tsiaras (2004)
Description: Easton Press. "The Marvel of the Human Body Revealed" A beautiful leather-bound copy of a photographic tour of the systems of the human body. Solid binding,. Published by Bantam Dell Pub Group 2004 Fine Condition. In our Northtown store. Spine notes: Gilt lettering and border End papers: Silk Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: In this glorious, unparalleled view of the human body, revolutionary computer images from the creator of "From Conception to Birth" reveal the wonders and complexities of every system in the male and female bodies.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2004
- Listing Date: 03/20/2019