Archaeological Surveys And Limited Excavations, Clear Creek Canyon, Central Utah: Occasional Paper #3
This volume covers the various surveys (with the exception of rock art surveys), both systematic and reconnaissance, in Clear Creek Canyon, Utah, in advance of the construction of I-70. The volume also includes the results of excavations at several sheltered sites and two granaries. The bulk of the material dates to the Fremont era, although Sheep Shelter also contained Archaic occupations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of Utah Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780874806687
- ISBN: 0874806682
- Publication Year: 2001