All the water bodies on Earth have an aquatic ecosystem and an aquatic ecology. It consists of all the under-water plants, animals, etc. Aquatic ecology can be divided into two main parts namely freshwater ecosystem and marine ecosystem. This book is a valuable compilation of topics, ranging from the basic to the most complex discoveries and principles in the field of aquatic ecology. The topics included in it are of utmost significance and bound to provide incredible insights to readers. Those with an interest in the subject of aquatic ecology would find this textbook helpful.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Syrawood Pub House
- ISBN-13: 9781682866153
- ISBN: 1682866157
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: LAM