Approaches To Learning And Teaching History: A Toolkit For International Teachers
A subject-specific guide for teachers to supplement professional development and provide resources for lesson planning. Approaches to learning and teaching History is the perfect companion for teachers who want to understand key teaching techniques and use them to create effective and engaging lessons. Considering the local and global contexts when planning and teaching a syllabus, the title presents ideas for history with practical examples that help put teaching theory into practice. Teachers can download online tools for lesson planning from our website. This book is ideal support for those new to teaching or wanting to refresh their ideas, and for those studying professional development qualifications or PGCEs.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781108439879
- ISBN: 110843987X
- Publication Year: 2018