Applied Laplace Transforms And Z Transforms For Scientists And Engineers: A Computational Approach Using A Mathematica Package
This book presents theory and applications of Laplace and z-transforms together with a Mathematica package developed by the author. The package substantially enhances the bulit-in facilities of Mathematica. The emphasis lies on the computational and applied side, particularly in the fields of control engineering, electrical engineering, and mechanics. Many worked out examples from engineering and sciences illustrate the applicability of the theory and the usage of the package.Students, instructors, practical engineers and researchers working in the field of control, electricity or mechanics will find this textbook a most valuable resource and will profit from the package and further examples and Mathematica notebooks on the included CD-ROM.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Birkhauser
- ISBN-13: 9783764324278
- ISBN: 3764324279
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: HAR/CDR