Applied Food Science And Engineering With Industrial Applications
Applied Food Science and Engineering with Industrial Applications highlights the latest advances and research in the interdisciplinary field of food engineering, emphasizing food science as well as quality assurance. The volume provides detailed technical and scientific background of technologies and their potential applications in food preservation. The volume's broad perspective reflects the expertise of international and interdisciplinary engineers, drawing on that of food technologists, microbiologists, chemists, mechanical engineers, biochemists, geneticists, and others. The volume will be valuable and useful for researchers, scientists, and engineers, as well as for graduate students in this dynamic field. This book is a rich resource on recent research innovations in food science and engineering with industrial applications, presenting a practical, unique and challenging blend of principles and applications.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Apple Academic Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781771887069
- ISBN: 1771887060
- Publication Year: 2019