Applied Electronic Engineering With Mathematica
This book shows how to use Mathematica to solve a wide range of problems in electronic engineering. While presenting an overview of electronic engineering problems and solutions methods, it also shows how the high-level programming, symbolic, and graphic abilities of Mathematica combine to make it easier for the student, researcher, or practical engineer to solve electronic engineering problems. 0201534770B04062001
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Prentice Hall
- ISBN-13: 9780201534771
- ISBN: 0201534770
- Publication Year: 1995
- Edition: HAR/DSKT