Application Of Fracture Mechanics In Electronic Packaging: Presented At The 1997 Asme International Mechanical Engineering Congress And Exposition, November 16 21, 1997, Dallas, Texas
Twenty-three technical papers from the November 1997 symposium show how applications of the mechanics of fracture help to maintain the reliability of modern electronic components even while they become faster, smaller, and cheaper.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Society of Mechanical
- ISBN-13: 9780791818275
- ISBN: 0791818276
- Publication Year: 1997