Apple Blossom Cologne Company: Audit Case
This Auditing practice set incorporates both the cycles and the risk approach using the audit risk model. Students will learn to design and prepare the current year's working papers and assemble the completed case. Taking about 30 hours to complete, this practice set can be used with any Auditing textbook.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Irwin Professional Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780072844504
- ISBN: 0072844507
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: 5 PAP/CDR