America is losing the Space Race. In 1962, NASA selects the 2nd group of astronauts, called the 'New Nine' by the press. Lieutenant Commander Butch Gilmore, a Navy test pilot, is selected. Gilmore quickly joins his fellow astronauts in training, and along the way, sets off a chain of events that irrevocably change the history of the race to the moon. Gilmore and his wife, Jessie- an excellent engineer in her own right - along with Butch's best friend, Dan Ratliff, struggle with personal demons while working to ensure an American is the first man to step foot on the moon.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781976222191
- ISBN: 1976222192
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: LRG