Directed by Fred F. Sears, Starring Fred F. Sears, Maria [Movita] Castaneda, George Chandler, Ray Crash Corrigan, James Flavin, Robert Foulk, Bill Hale, Don C. Harvey, Richard Jaeckel, George Keymas, Harry Lauter, Forrest Lewis, Victor Millan, Alex Montoya, Tex Ritter, Ray Teal, Bill Williams, Adele AugustWritten by Fred F. Sears, Maria [Movita] Castaneda, George Chandler, Ray Crash Corrigan, James Flavin, Robert Foulk, Bill Hale, Don C. Harvey, Richard Jaeckel, George Keymas, Harry Lauter, Forrest Lewis, Victor Millan, Alex Montoya, Tex Ritter, Ray Teal, Bill Williams, Adele August
Longtime B-western favorites Tex Ritter and Ray "Crash" Corrigan are among the supporting players of the Columbia oater Apache Ambush. Star of the proceedings is Bill Williams, cast as Indian scout James Kingston. In the last days of the Civil War, President Lincoln (James Griffith) selects Kingston and two other men -- cattle driver O'Roarke (Ray Teal) and "reconstructed" Confederate major McGuire (Don C. Harvey) -- to help speed along a major cattle shipment from Texas to the Northern states. One of the obstacles facing the three men is Mexican fanatic Joaquin Jironza (Alex Montoya), who wants to get his hands on the Henry Repeating Rifles which Kingston and his confreres carry with them. Undermining the good guys is embittered ex-rebel Lee Parker (Richard Jaeckel), who is in cahoots with Jironza. So much happens in the first five reels that the titular Indian ambush is almost anticlimactic (a warning to more sensitive viewers: neither the Apaches nor the Mexicans are shown in a particularly sympathetic light). Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Sony Pictures Home
- UPC: 043396422032
- Region: Region [unknown]