Ao/Asif Instruments And Implants: A Technical Manual
The original AO/ASIF Instrumentation manual presented a concise and complete description of the AO instruments. Thoughtfully developed by Fridolin Sequin and Rigmor Tex hammar, the manual discussed in a clear fashion the purpose and care of the various AO instruments that are handled by the operating room staff. One important feature of the first edition was a detailed checklist of the instruments required for the more common operative procedures for treating fractures. Fridolin Sequin was well-suited to author the first edition: his 15 years of experience as a technical engineer for the AO gave him in-depth knowledge of AO instruments, and he drew on the clinical knowledge of Rigmor Texhammar, a consultant and di rector of the AO courses for nurses. Its original feature of com bining a column of text with a column of illustrations meant the manual quickly became accepted as a standard. By 1981, trans lations could be found in English, French, Spanish, and Italian. Not surprisingly, the manual was very popular.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783662030349
- ISBN: 3662030349
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 2 Reprint