Annual Review Of Diabetes 2018: The Best Of The American Diabetes Association's Scholarly Journals
The American Diabetes Association is the authoritative voice in diabetes research and standards of care. For nearly 60 years, the ADA has published groundbreaking, vital, and timely articles in its scholarly journals, Diabetes, Diabetes Care, Diabetes Spectrum, and Clinical Diabetes, to help researchers and care providers achieve the best patient outcomes. Annual Review of Diabetes 2017 contains more than 40 of the ADA's finest articles published in 2016. Get the year's most current and important research in this one comprehensive book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Diabetes Assn
- ISBN-13: 9781580406949
- ISBN: 1580406947
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1