Anne Of Green Gables
"The sweetest creation of childlike yet written" - Mark Twain Since it was first published on 1908, Anne of Green Gables has been treasured by millions of readers around the world. Anne Shirley, an orphan, arrives at Green Gables by mistake; the Cuthberts wanted a boy. But for Anne, Green gables is a dream come true. Thanks to her endearing nature, she wins the hears of the Cuthberts, finds "kindred spirits" and "a bosom friend," and takes a staid island community on a merry ride of adventure and surprise. In this Classic Edition, Nimbus presents Anne of Green Gables as it originally appeared--complete, easy to read, and as enduring as the heartwarming story of Anne herself. Lucy Maude Montgomery was born in the charming village of New London, PEI, in 1874. She grew up in nearby Cavendish, surrounded by rolling farmlands and the sparkling waters of the ocean. Anne of Green Gables is based on her own childhood experiences.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Frisco
- Seller rating:
- Language: --
- Publisher: Nimbus Publishing (CN)
- ISBN-13: 9781551092492
- ISBN: 1551092492
- Publication Year: 1998