Anna, The Princess, And The Pendant
Seventeen-year-old Anna Elizabeth Owens is a typical teen-age girl growing up in Morrisville, North Carolina, until the day her great-grandmother requests her presence at her bedside. In her late seventies, the older woman has a special gift for Anna and she shares a mysterious message. "Tonight, as my journey in this world ends, so begins your journey into the vast world of dreams. After tonight, your dreams will take you to places of your wildest imaginations. Just remember, we all have good and bad dreams. Henceforth, both good and bad journeys will lead you to your destination."While living in parallel worlds of dreams and reality, Anna discovers the power of love with a young man named Alex, and Princess Isis discovers the pain of sacrifice on her journey for survival. Eventually, she must choose between the throne and her one true love: a slave named Amon. Laden with intrigue, romance, action, and adventure, this powerful tale explores Anna's coming-of-age experience from a young girl to a young woman while enthralled in the adventures of her dreams.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Authorhouse
- ISBN-13: 9781546216414
- ISBN: 1546216413
- Publication Year: 2017