Lance Henriksen stars as ex-FBI agent Richard Gaynes in this made for video techno-thriller, which has much in common with the classic 1966 science fiction feature Fantastic Voyage. A brilliant bomb expert, Gaynes is miniaturized and injected into the bloodstream of comatose terrorist Anthony Moran (Julian Vergov). The reason? There's a microchip imbedded somewhere within Moran that is set to trigger a worldwide nuclear holocaust within 24 hours. Going along for the ride is the requisite Sexy Woman Scientist, played by Robin Givens. Originally rated R, Antibody was toned down a bit for its "official" US debut, which occurred February 8, 2003 on cable TV's Sci-Fi Channel. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: First Look Home Entertainment
- UPC: 687797611994
- Region: Region 1