Animal Health And Veterinary Medicine
Veterinary medicine studies methods that seek to diagnose, treat and prevent diseases and disorders in animals. This branch of medicine has various sub-specialties like veterinary physicians, paraveterinary workers and specializations such as osteopaths, physiotherapists and chiropractors. Veterinary medicine also extends to the prevention and regulation of zoonotic diseases, which are harmful to animals and human beings. This book strives to provide a fair idea about this discipline and to help develop a better understanding of the latest advances within this field. It is appropriate for students seeking detailed information in this area as well as for experts.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Syrawood Pub House
- ISBN-13: 9781682866252
- ISBN: 1682866254
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: LAM