by Orwell, George (1946)
Description: First Edition. Harcourt, Brace and Company, New York, NY. 1946. First American edition. Hardcover. Condition: Very good. No dust jacket. Black cloth, corners, heel and crown bumped, rubbed. Shelf-worn edges, gilt lettering on spine rubbed, faded. Rear board scuffed. Slight foxing on text block edge, both endpapers. Pencil price on second fly-leaf, else no other writing. Stated First American edition. No dust jacket.. Published by Harcourt, Brace and Company 1946 Very Good Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1946
- Listing Date: 02/22/2019