Angels Amongst Us
How does God speak to us? How do we know that we are receiving comfort and guidance from the Holy Spirit? We refer to angels as God's helpers or as the angelic host or Holy Spirit. The goal of this piece of literature is to give children the comfort of knowing God is with them. This can be conveyed through the idea of angels, and the comfort can come through in many ways. These unseen messengers frequently speak through other people or through the words of a song or in our thoughts. This book hopes to inspire conversations about listening and receiving and paying attention. Paying attention to something that is more of a thought than spoken words, something that is more like a whisper that is heard in the mind and felt in the heart.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Balboa Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781982217105
- ISBN: 1982217103
- Publication Year: 2018