Angel Baby: The Screenplay
When Harry meets Kate at a drop-in centre for the mentally ill, love blossoms. Guided by Astral the oracle, who speaks through the Wheel of Fortune, they strike out defiantly to create a home and a family in the outside world.Rapturous at the border between psychosis and sanity, the couple desperately seek a place where they can live undisturbed. Alive to their own feelings and out of tune with the rest of society, the couple risk all in pursuit of love and happiness.When Kate becomes pregnant and they abandon medication for the sake of their unborn child, things begin to fall apart...An international critical and film festival hit, Angel Baby won seven AFI awards in 1995, including Best Director, Best Original Screenplay, Best Actress and Best Cinematography.The full script with stills from the film is presented here, with an extensive introduction from the film's writer and director, Michael Rymer, illuminating the film's genesis, and commentary from film critic, Anna Maria Dell'oso.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Aubrey Books Intl Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780868194578
- ISBN: 0868194573
- Publication Year: 1997