Anatomy & Physiology And Brief Atlas Of The Human Body & Quick Guide To The Language Of Science Pageburst E Book On Vst (Retail Access Card), Anatomy And Physiology Online (User Guide And Access Code), And Netter's Interactive Atlas (Access Code)
There's no other two-semester A&P text that equals Anatomy & Physiology for its student-friendly writing, visually engaging content, and wide range of teaching and learning support. Focusing on the unifying themes of structure & function and homeostasis, authors Patton and Thibodeau help your students easily master difficult material using consistent, thorough, and non-intimidating explanations. Students can also connect with the book through a number of free electronic resources, including an electronic coloring book, online tutoring, and more! Plus, instructors can benefit from a wealth of teaching resources such as lesson plans, lecture outlines, test bank, and moreThis is a digital product that includes Anatomy and Physiology- Pageburst E-Book on VitalSource (Retail Access Card), Anatomy and Physiology Online (User Guide and Access Code), Quick Guide to the Language of Science and Medicine with Brief Atlas of the Human Body (Retail Access Card), and Netter's Interactive 3D (Access Code).
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mosby Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780323169219
- ISBN: 032316921X
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 8 PSC/DOL