Anatomy Of Innocence: Testimonies Of The Wrongfully Convicted
A collective literary protest against wrongful convictions tells the stories of more than a dozen innocent men and women who were convicted of serious crimes and forced to endure a flawed criminal justice system before their exonerations, in an anthology that includes contributions by Lee Child, Sara Paretsky, Michael Harvey, Laurie King, Phillip M. Margolin and Jan Burke. Illustrations.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB South Arlington
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Liveright Pub Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781631490880
- ISBN: 1631490885
- Publication Year: 2017