Analytical Corporate Valuation: Fundamental Analysis, Asset Pricing, And Company Valuation
This book integrates the models employed in the fundamental analysis of a company with the models used by investors in the capital markets to diversify risks and maximize expected returns. The underlying thesis is that the company creates value only if the return on capital invested exceeds the cost of capital, while the objective is to demonstrate how integration of the fields of corporate finance and asset pricing enables comprehensive and accurate company valuation. Companies can thrive only if they are able to create value for shareholders over time. A company's value creation and the correct approach to its measurement require two main skills: first, the ability to analyze and evaluate the company's fundamentals with respect to its business model and its performance over time; and second, knowledge of investors' models with regard to risk diversification and return maximization from which the cost of capital for the firm is derived. Based on this perspective, the book combines rigorous quantitative analysis with effective use of graphics to aid intuitive understanding.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319935508
- ISBN: 331993550X
- Publication Year: 2018