An Introductory Guide To Reflexology
This newly updated Introductory Guide to Reflexology, now with FREE learning resource CDROM (including full Reflexology sequence video), provides a concisely explained and thoroughly illustrated introduction to a complex subject. Aimed specifically at students, it is designed to be easy to use, informative and readable. The book includes the required material for many examination syllabuses, such as ITEC and covers: the history and development of Reflexology, the theory and concepts of Reflexology, techniques and applications, how to treat specific conditions, a full photographic sequence of the Reflexology routine, and how to carry out a professional consultation. Study and Revision are facilitated with annotated fold-out foot and hand charts, detailed illustrations, and clearly stated learning objectives. It is an essential textbook for all students of this fascinating therapy.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ems Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781903348581
- ISBN: 1903348587
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: PAP/CHRT