An American Orthodox Perspective: A Basic Understanding Of Today's Christian Church From An American Orthodox Perspective For The Seminarian And All Who Are Interested In Jesus The Chr
This is book two of the American Orthodox Seminary of St. Colman. This seminary comprises both Eastern and Western Liturgies with one Orthodox Catholic Christian thought. It is our intention and desire to keep the teachings as basic and easy to understand as possible in the beginning as there must be a solid foundation laid at the first. In this book you will be shown early tradition! You will find things that are necessary to salvation such as confession and repentance; there is an example of an Eastern Orthodox Liturgy with as much explanation as possible that may be contained in this book. There are more examples of prayer and much Holy Scripture as well as ancient church fathers writings in order to gain knowledge. We discuss icons and show ancient catacomb paintings and writings, we discuss salvation as well as the differences (in general) among the different Christian factions. May you be truly Blessed. +William monkmichael.com
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781517407346
- ISBN: 1517407346
- Publication Year: 2015