An Affair Of Honor
Rebel spy Raleigh Gilmore arrives in Boston on a secret mission for the Confederacy. Falling in love with a beautiful Yankee lady endangers his plans and his life, but his heart has embarked on a mission of its own, seeking nothing less than unconditional surrender.Boston businesswoman Lydia Appleton wants an office assistant, not a handsome charmer who will steal her heart away. Can she trust the Southern gentleman who turns her life upside down?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amber Quill Pr Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781592799510
- ISBN: 1592799515
- Publication Year: 2003