American Violet/All Things Fall Apart
Based on a true story, a single mother falsely accused of dealing drugs in a small Texas town attempts to clear her name; a successful college football player discovers he must battle cancer before he can return to the game he loves; three young Jamaicans try to adjust to living in Kingston after being deported from the countries where they were raised; after an African-American Vietnam veteran is murdered by white men in Oxford, North Carolina, a preacher and a teacher both risk their lives and profession to change the legacy of violence.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: RLJ ENTERTAINMENT
- UPC: 014381004199