America In Iraq: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
America in Iraq: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly by A. R. Nasser explores the powder keg situation in Iraq from the unique and humane perspective of an Iraqi-American who loves both of his countries. Written in clear layman's prose, America in Iraq presents the Iraq situation the way it was, and the way it should be. Inspired by the American soldiers who worked hard to make this mission a success, and the Iraqi people who gave their lives for a better future, Nasser gives historical background for this terrible war, and explores it with tact and understanding. Thoroughly researched and filled with the author's firsthand you-are-there stories, America in Iraq: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly should be required reading for anyone interested in global politics.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781419661006
- ISBN: 1419661000
- Publication Year: 2009