Amazon Fba: Product Research
2017 Amazon FBA - Fulfilled by Amazon - Product research Book 1 This book will boost your knowledge on SUCCESSFUL PRODUCT RESEARCH by introducing techniques that will empower you to do so in a fastest and cheapest way to become a great AMAZON FBA Seller in no time. In order to become a successful Amazon FBA seller, you must understand what exactly a good product means, that can be sold in 2017 on Amazon's marketplace, additionally to gain the right SPEED OF IMPLEMENTATION, there are certain tasks that must be STRATEGICALLY OUTSOURCED, and this book will teach you all that step-by-step. In case you just want to have a DETAILED GUIDE and understand how find a profitable product that WILL SELL, this book is also for you. Chapters will cover the following topics: -The power of Online Business -Amazon FBA fundamentals -Differences between multiple types of arbitrage -Strategies on a successful product research -Techniques for branding -How to outsource logo design -Steps on Amazon brand registry -How to get GS1 barcodes
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781543224429
- ISBN: 1543224423
- Publication Year: 2017