All We Are
Life hasn't been the same since returning from Barbados. Josh has fallen. Hard. Unable to shake the feelings Ella stirred up in him, he retreats further into himself. He can't tell her how he feels, because even if he did, it wouldn't change the fact that she's married. Complicated is an understatement for Ella as she works through her own personal hell after finding out her dead husband is, in fact, alive and in hiding. But life, and work, must go on. An undercover job on a four-week cruise should be an easy mission for the Cole Enterprise operatives. Unfortunately, the client is one of Ella's childhood friends, which leaves the pair wishing they'd come up with something other than being engaged as their cover. Playing the part may just hurt them both. Falling in love is never easy. In fact, it can sometimes be downright painful. No strangers to pain, Josh and Ella find themselves at the crossroads of duty and love. Lines will be blurred. Hearts will be broken. And all that they are will be tested.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781974463534
- ISBN: 1974463532
- Publication Year: 2017