All That Heaven Will Allow
Jimmy Campbell has owned his own bar for the past twenty years. While his past is troubled, his present and future make life worth living. He has good friends, more than enough money, and he volunteers-along with his Yorkie, Bozo, and his Maine coon cat, Miss Alicia-at the local hospital every Friday. He couldn't ask for more. That is, until he meets Derek "Dizzy" Roberts. Derek is a musician who tours the country with his band. He's an ex-cop, was married once, and has the bitter ex-wife and two spoiled children to prove it. He's finally living his dream, and that includes bedding all the groupies who think he's every bit as good as his music. He doesn't worry much about the future, until he meets Jimmy. The two men begin a long-distance romance, sneaking weekends here and there, until a tragedy forces them to realize they might lose the only thing they both want-a future together. Now, they're asking for everything heaven will allow.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dreamspinner Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781632161666
- ISBN: 1632161664
- Publication Year: 2014