All Of The Trees In The Bible
God grew the tree that would one day hold up His only -begotten Son There are many symbolic references to trees in the God's Word. What Can We Learn by Studying Them? God's majesty in His creations is evident when we look at the trees of the earth. Each one begins as a tiny seed that receives its daily nourishment from the sun and rain. Nothing is more vibrant than the beautiful autumn leaves, yet few things are as refreshing and promising as the first buds of spring. As we look at the trees during the four seasons, we are reminded of the ups and downs in our lives, how God is always there for us-providing our daily nourishment. All the Trees of the Bible is the most complete reference book on the subject. A must for every student of the Bible, this reference book contains original Greek and Hebrew names as well as Strong concordance numbers and definitions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Advantage Books Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781597552165
- ISBN: 159755216X
- Publication Year: 2009