Alfred's Teach Your Child To Play Piano
This book is designed for parents as well as for families who are a part of the homeschool movement and wish to include piano in the curriculum. The step-by-step method provides materials that allow students to play pieces on the piano immediately. With an accompanying CD that demonstrates how the music sounds, each lesson is explained in plain language that is easy to understand. The enclosed CD contains a recording of every piece in the book. Preceding each student page is an Instructional Guide for the parent. The Instructional Guide suggests steps for introducing the page to the student, follow-up practice suggestions for the student to do without the parent, and suggestions for reviewing the page in subsequent lessons.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780739094709
- ISBN: 073909470X
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: PAP/COM