Alfred's Music For Little Mozarts: Performance Ensembles And Strategies To Reinforce Musical Concepts: Rhythm Ensembles And Teaching Activities
The Rhythm Ensembles & Teaching Activities Book is designed for teachers of Music for Little Mozarts. It includes eight rhythm ensembles featuring pieces accompanied by one or two rhythm instruments. By studying these ensembles, students learn to identify rhythm patterns. Teaching activities focus on three areas---rhythm, reading, and intervals. The teaching activities use a "listen and copy" technique during which the teacher sings, chants, or claps, and the student responds by echoing the teacher. Includes reproducible student pages.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9781470640545
- ISBN: 1470640546
- Publication Year: 2018