Alfred's Kid's Piano Course Complete: The Easiest Piano Method Ever!
Alfred's Kid's Piano Course is the easiest piano method ever for kids ages 5 and up. Using plain language that's easy for kids to understand, three irresistible piano experts guide students along---a clever classical dog, one cool jazz cat, and a friendly alligator who loves the blues---they focus attention by pointing out what's important on each page and make learning music fun! Kids will learn to play notes and melodies, read music, and perform lots of fun songs. The complete edition combines levels 1 and 2 with the activity pages of the Notespeller, and includes accompanying MP3 CD so you always know how the music should sound. The disc includes beautiful recordings of all the music in the book and can be downloaded to your iPod(R) or other mp3 player. The DVD includes every lesson and example explained and played by expert teacher Gayle Kowalchyk. Ideal for home schooling.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780739092583
- ISBN: 0739092588
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: PAP/COM/DV