Alexander Hamilton's Revolution: His Vital Role As Washington's Chief Of Staff
Bringing to light Hamilton's crucial role during the American Revolution, this book, drawing on new information, is the first to explore the critical contributions of Washington?s favorite staff officer and right-hand man during the battle for independence. 30,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Preston Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781510716599
- ISBN: 1510716599
- Publication Year: 2017