Albert Einstein Speaking
Princeton. New Jersey. 14th March 1954 'Albert Einstein speaking.' 'Who?' asks the girl on the telephone. 'I'm sorry,' she says. 'I have the wrong number.' 'You have the right number,' Albert says. From a wrong number to a friendship that would impact both their lives, Albert Einstein Speaking begins with the meeting of two very different minds - the world's most respected scientist and a schoolgirl from New Jersey. Riotous, charming and tender, R.J. Gadney's novel spans almost a century and shines a light on the man behind the myth.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781786890498
- ISBN: 1786890496
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: Reprint